domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

"It was a dark and stormy night when the light went off...A chill ran dawn my back...they were still knocking on the door when there was a big blow to the inside door draft...something paranormal had entered the hause.It was very cold, and also a terrible wind blew...The hause ligths were moving.It was a rare form and everything started spinning...the doors closed and opened and the light of the fire extinguished ...With grat difficuty I saw a face in the darkness that approaching my vat..
A few seconds later it was oveer . Everything began to be normal again..except the books of the shelf and the fallen door"-It took a long time to fix it-" I saw a shadow on the door. It was my neighbour Alex who had come by the row that had been caused"
-How long has it been happening??-Asked my psycologist.
-Since my ex-husband died...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario